About Immigration Road
ImmigrationRoad.com is an information center for immigrants. Our mission is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand guidance on complex immigration issues. Whether you live, work or study in the United States, you will find valuable resources that can make your journey a little easier.
We strive to provide comprehensive and up-to-date information by carefully studying immigration law and official USCIS regulations before publishing an article. In the mean time, we respect and value the experiences of immigrants. Their stories, tips and even mistakes are so valuable that every new immigrant can benefit tremendously from them. However, immigrationroad.com is not a law firm and does not offer any legal services - none of the information on our Website is to be construed as legal advice.
ImmigrationRoad.com covers all major aspects of U.S. immigration, including:
- Green Card: Green Card Tracker, Roadmap, GC Processes, Forms, Tips, AC21, Adjustment of Status, diversity lottery, Check Case Status, Contact USCIS, FBI Name Checks, and so on.
- Visa: H-1B, F-1, J-1, B1/B2, K1, K3, Change of Status, Statistics, and many FAQ's.
- Naturalization: Citizenship Eligibility Requirements, Test Questions, Application Procedures, etc.
- Resources: Visa Bulletin, Visa Retrogression Charts, Immigration Forms and Fees, Maps of Legal and Undocumented Immigrants, Embassies and Consulates.
- Life in America: A series of step-by-step guides, from banking to identity theft to buying homes, to help new immigrants adapt to a new environment.
- Breaking immigration news and an immigration blog to keep you updated.
- Much more to come, as we are still growing at a rapid pace.
ImmigrationRoad.com is not affiliated with any law firm, government agency, or political organization. We do not charge a fee for any information provided on immigrationroad.com, nor do we ask our visitors for any type of donation or financial support.
ImmigrationRoad.com is based in San Diego, California. For more information:
"It is a bumpy ride, but you'll make it!"