None of the information provided on immigrationroad.com is to be construed as legal advice. Despite our best efforts, we are not responsible for errors or outdated materials. Please seek legal counsel from a qualified immigration attorney regarding your specific case. In no event shall Immigration Road be liable for any damages or losses incurred (including incidental, consequential or special damages) as a result of, or in any connection with, your use of immigrationroad.com. By using this site you accept the User Agreement and its terms set forth below.
ImmigrationRoad.com ("Immigration Road" or the "Site" or "We"), has created this User Agreement ("Agreement") and Terms and Conditions ("Terms") to ensure that any User ("User" or "You"), registered or not, fully understand the rights and responsibilities of a user. By accepting this agreement, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to the following "Terms and Conditions," and consent to be bound by them, including any future amendments or updates thereto.
A. Terms and Conditions
To register and post messages on Immigration Road forums, you must certify that you meet the following requirement and agree to the following forum rules:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You agree not to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false, and/or vulgar, abusive, offensive, hateful, harassing, threatening, profane, sexually oriented, or otherwise violative of any law. Rudeness, personal attacks, insulting posts or inflammatory posts are not tolerated on any forum at immigrationroad.com and will be ground for warning and/or termination of your account.
- You agree not to post any copyright protected material unless you have permission from the owner or author.
- You are solely responsible for your posting's accuracy, completeness or validity and you agree not to hold Immigration Road liable for anything you post on the Site.
- You agree not to post any promotional information for any entity from which you receive any type of compensation, directly or indirectly, and you authorize Immigration Road to charge advertising fees at the then ongoing rates per violative post, plus any legal fees involved in collecting the debt.
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper, scripts or other automated programs to register or post or access immigrationroad.com for any purpose without our express written permission.
- You agree not to impose excessive and unreasonable load on our server, such as posting excessively large materials and/or repeated information.
- You agree not to use, reproduce, modify and distribute any content from this Site without Immigration Road's express written permission.
- You agree to post in a language only for the dedicated forums written in that specific language.
- You are responsible for maintaining valid and current account information at all times, including email address.
- You are solely responsible for selecting a unique password for your account and keeping it confidential. You agree not to hold Immigration Road responsible for any losses or liabilities resulted from the use of your user ID or password. You must notify Immigration Road if your username and/or password have been misused by any unauthorized party immediately and make necessary changes immediately.
Immigration Road, at its sole discretion, may bar registration from specific ISP, server, or email address. We reserve the right to modify or delete part or all of your postings if we determine, at our own discretion, that they violated any of the forum rules that you have agreed to, without prior notice.
By posting or submitting any materials to any of our forums, you hereby grant Immigration Road a perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to use content, information, ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your posting for any purpose.
A registered user or a visitor is solely responsible for any actions she or he may take after reading this forum, including, but not limited to, posts, advertisements, reviews and educational materials.
B. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
IMMIGRATIONROAD.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL IMMIGRATIONROAD.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES) AS A RESULT OF, OR IN ANY CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF IMMIGRATIONROAD.COM , REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IMMIGRATION ROAD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT IMMIGRATIONROAD.COM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND AGREE TO USE ANY CONTENTS ON THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST Immigration Road AND ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND REPRESENTATIVES. YOU ALSO AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS OF Immigration Road FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR OTHER LEGAL ACTIONS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF IMMIGRATIONROAD.COM.
C. Amendment to Agreement
Immigration Road reserves the right to modify its "terms and conditions" from time to time, and an updated or new version of this Agreement will be published on this page, without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically to determine whether any changes have been made. Continuing to use this Site after the changes have been posted means you agree to the modification and therefore content to be bound by the new Agreement.
D. Termination of Agreement
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Agreement will result immediate termination of your account with immigrationroad.com. Immigration Road may also close your account if it is inactive for twelve (12) consecutive months. You may cancel your registration with Immigration Road at any time by contacting us.
If any provision or part of any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the remainder of the provision or the remaining provisions hereof, which can be given effect without the invalid provision or part of provision.