Error: Visa Bulletin Country is not set correctly.
Please go to Visa Bulletin Toolbox and select a month
Error: Visa Bulletin Class is not set correctly.
Please go to Visa Bulletin Toolbox and select a year
This table below shows Visa Bulletin Cutoff Dates for over the past several years. Month-to-month visa bulletin movement for the category is also calculated and displayed. Green colored texts mean your cutoff date advanced during that month; while red means backward or no movement. In addition, wait time is shown to reflect the severity of visa number retrogression, if any. Wait time is calculated by comparing the cut-off date and the corresponding visa bulletin month. Starting October, 2015, there are two charts of cutoff dates and the movement below is calculated based on the "approval" or "final action" visa bulletin.
To see other countries and categories, go to the Visa
Bulletin toolbox page
Visa Bulletin Descriptions:
- C: Current (Anyone in this category is eligible to receive an immigrant visa number).
- U: Unavailable (All visa numbers for the particular category have been consumed and as a result, nobody can file I-485 or receive green card approval).
- Date: Cutoff Date (YYYY-MM-DD; Demand for visa numbers has exceeded inventory, so only applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cutoff date is eligible for a visa number).
- ROW: Rest of World (All countries and regions except those listed separately, such as China-mainland born and India).
- China: China-mainland born.
- EB1: Employment-Based First Preference (Priority Workers)
- EB2: Employment-Based Second Preference (Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability)
- EB3: Employment-Based Third Preference (Skilled Workers and Professionals)
- EB3-Other: Employment-Based Third Preference (Other Workers)
- EB4: Employment-Based Fourth Preference (Certain Special Immigrants)
- EB4-Religious: Employment-Based First Preference Other Workers( Certain Religious Workers)
- EB5: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Employment Creation)
- EB5-Pilot: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Pilot Programs)
- EB5-Regional: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Targeted Employment Areas or Regional Centers)
- F1: Family-Sponsored First Preference (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F2A: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory A (Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents)
- F2B: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory B (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents)
- F3: Family-Sponsored Third Preference (Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F4: Family-Sponsored Fourth Preference (Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizens)
Back to Visa Bulletin Tool Box