June 2015 Visa Bulletin
Below is the official June 2015 Visa Bulletin, published by the U.S. Department of State. For more information, including cutoff date tracking, historical trend and category specific data, please go to the visa bulletin toolbox page.
Legacy Visa Bulletin: Cutoff Dates (Y-M-D) for both filing and final action
Legacy Visa Bulletin: Cutoff Dates (Y-M-D) for both filing and approval
This page displays individual visa bulletins by year and month. From the Visa
Bulletin Toolbox, select a specific year/month and click "Get Bulletin" to
retrieve them from the database. Current month and next month's visa bulletins,
if available, have their own buttons for quick access. Our database contains
all visa bulletins published by the Department of State from January 2002
to present, including both employment-based and family-sponsored categories.
Important update on the official visa bulletin system: Starting from October, 2015 the monthly visa bulletin will include two separate cutoff dates for each visa category. One cut-off date is for final actions (e.g. approval), and the other for filing applications. However, for filing I-485 applications, USCIS will determine whether the Filing Chart or the Final Action chart is to be used for the month. So you must check USCIS.gov for the exact cutoff dates before submitting your I-485 application.
Visa Bulletin Terms and Descriptions:
- C: Current (Anyone in this category is eligible to receive an immigrant visa number, which means either to file an immigrant petition or to receive approval of an existing case).
- U: Unavailable (All visa numbers for the particular category have been consumed and as a result, nobody can file I-485 or receive green card approval).
- Date: Cutoff Date (YYYY-MM-DD; Demand for visa numbers has exceeded inventory, so only applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cutoff date is eligible for a visa number).
- ROW: Rest of the World (All countries and regions except those listed separately, such as China-mainland born and India).
- China: China-mainland born.
- EB1: Employment-Based First Preference (Priority Workers)
- EB2: Employment-Based Second Preference (Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability)
- EB3: Employment-Based Third Preference (Skilled Workers and Professionals)
- EB3-Other: Employment-Based Third Preference (Other Unskilled Workers)
- EB3-ScheduleA: Employment-Based Third Preference (Professional Nurses)
- EB4: Employment-Based Fourth Preference (Certain Special Immigrants)
- EB4-Religious: Employment-Based Fourth Preference Other Workers (Certain Religious Workers)
- EB5: Employment-Based Fifth Preference Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5)
- EB5-Regional: Employment-Based Fifth Preference Regional Center (I5 and R5)
- EB5-Pilot: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Pilot Programs)
- F1: Family-Sponsored First Preference (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F2A: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory A (Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents)
- F2B: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory B (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents)
- F3: Family-Sponsored Third Preference (Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F4: Family-Sponsored Fourth Preference (Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizens)
Back to Visa Bulletin Tool Box