The rules at Immigration Road Community are actually very simple: treat others with respect. Whether you are here to seek help, offer help or simply chat with fellow members, never insult or attack anyone. We intend to build IRC as a small community for all members to enjoy a friendly environment, and will not hesitate to remove any user who violates such rules.
Below is a list of forum rules for all members:
- Do not post rude, offensive or insulting comments;
- Spamming is absolutely not tolerated. This includes using the forums, comments, or private messaging system;
- Posts for the purpose of advertising, whether related to monetary gain or not, are not allowed;
- Avoid using languages other than English. If there is enough interest, we will consider adding specific groups where group members can discuss in their native languages;
- You are welcome to upload an avatar – a small image that is associated with your user name. However, do not use any image that may be offensive to others. More specifically, do not use an avatar with any sexual content;
- Do not use an avatar that may cause others to mistakenly associate you with IRC staff, immigration attorneys, government employees, etc., if you are not one;
- You are encouraged to report any violation of these rules or any misconduct. Although IRC admins and moderators work hard to keep the forums clean, we cannot review all messages or monitor the forums 24/7. We will do our best, but always appreciate your help. This is OUR community;
- We reserve the right to change these rules or add new ones at any time.