Visa Bulletin January 2018
ImmigrationRoad.com maintains a complete visa bulletin database containing cut-off dates, retrogression history, tracking and future predictions. The January 2018 Visa Bulletin will be released around the 10th of December 2017. As soon as it is published by the Department of State, you will see the visa bulletin right here on this page. For more information about visa bulletins please visit the Toolbox page.
This page displays individual visa bulletins by year and month. From the Visa
Bulletin Toolbox, select a specific year/month and click "Get Bulletin" to
retrieve them from the database. Current month and next month's visa bulletins,
if available, have their own buttons for quick access. Our database contains
all visa bulletins published by the Department of State from January 2002
to present, including both employment-based and family-sponsored categories.
Visa Bulletin Descriptions:
- C: Current (Anyone in this category is eligible to receive an immigrant visa number).
- U: Unavailable (All visa numbers for the particular category have been consumed and as a result, nobody can file I-485 or receive green card approval).
- Date: Cutoff Date (YYYY-MM-DD; Demand for visa numbers has exceeded inventory, so only applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cutoff date is eligible for a visa number).
- ROW: Rest of the World (All countries and regions except those listed separately, such as China-mainland born and India).
- China: China-mainland born.
- EB1: Employment-Based First Preference (Priority Workers)
- EB2: Employment-Based Second Preference (Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability)
- EB3: Employment-Based Third Preference (Skilled Workers and Professionals)
- EB3-Other: Employment-Based Third Preference (Other Unskilled Workers)
- EB3-ScheduleA: Employment-Based Third Preference (Professional Nurses)
- EB4: Employment-Based Fourth Preference (Certain Special Immigrants)
- EB4-Religious: Employment-Based Fourth Preference Other Workers (Certain Religious Workers)
- EB5: Employment-Based Fifth Preference Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5)
- EB5-Regional: Employment-Based Fifth Preference Regional Center (I5 and R5)
- EB5-Pilot: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Pilot Programs)
- F1: Family-Sponsored First Preference (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F2A: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory A (Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents)
- F2B: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory B (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents)
- F3: Family-Sponsored Third Preference (Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F4: Family-Sponsored Fourth Preference (Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizens)
Back to Visa Bulletin Tool Box