Visa Bulletin November 2012
This page displays individual visa bulletins by year and month. From the Visa Bulletin Toolbox, select a specific year/month and click "Get Bulletin" to retrieve them from the database. Current month and next month's visa bulletins, if available, have their own buttons for quick access. Our database contains all visa bulletins published by the Department of State from January 2002 to present, including both employment-bases and family-sponsored categories.
Visa Bulletin Descriptions:
- C: Current (Anyone in this category is eligible to receive an immigrant visa number).
- U: Unavailable (All visa numbers for the particular category have been consumed and as a result, nobody can file I-485 or receive green card approval).
- Date: Cutoff Date (YYYY-MM-DD; Demand for visa numbers has exceeded inventory, so only applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cutoff date is eligible for a visa number).
- ROW: Rest of World (All countries and regions except those listed separately, such as China-mainland born and India).
- China: China-mainland born.
- EB1: Employment-Based First Preference (Priority Workers)
- EB2: Employment-Based Second Preference (Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability)
- EB3: Employment-Based Third Preference (Skilled Workers and Professionals)
- EB3-Other: Employment-Based Third Preference (Other Unskilled Workers)
- EB3-ScheduleA: Employment-Based Third Preference (Professional Nurses)
- EB4: Employment-Based Fourth Preference (Certain Special Immigrants)
- EB4-Religious: Employment-Based First Preference Other Workers( Certain Religious Workers)
- EB5: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Employment Creation)
- EB5-Pilot: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Pilot Programs)
- EB5-Regional: Employment-Based Fifth Preference (Targeted Employment Areas or Regional Centers)
- F1: Family-Sponsored First Preference (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F2A: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory A (Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents)
- F2B: Family-Sponsored Second Preference, Subcategory B (Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents)
- F3: Family-Sponsored Third Preference (Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens)
- F4: Family-Sponsored Fourth Preference (Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizens)
Copyright © ImmigrationRoad.com Last updated: 08/12/2012