USCIS Case Status Checker
Oops! USCIS apparently didn't like our new tool so we have to take it down. Sorry.
"It was reported to us that your IP address or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. In order to avoid this issue, please create a Customer account (single applicant) or a Representative account (representing many individuals)." - USCIS
Please use this page instead: http://immigrationroad.com/resource/case-status.php
To check the status of your USCIS application and neighboring cases, enter your USCIS Receipt Number and click on "Check Status":
- Your application receipt number is a 13-character case number starting with three letters such as SRC, LIN, EAC, or WAC. For example: SRC1090123456 would be a valid receipt number.
- Omit any dashes while entering your receipt number. However, keep any other characters intact (including asterisks "∗") if they are part of the receipt number.
- Your receipt number is issued to you by USCIS when your application is received, and can be found on your I-797 Receipt Notice.
- The USCIS case status checker will display your case status, as well as the status of 10 - 20 applications adjacent to yours.
- Please do not check an excessive number of cases within a short period of time, which burdens USCIS servers. Your IP address could be banned by USCIS for accessing the case status system repeatedly and extensively.
- This tool does NOT come with any warranty whatsoever. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. In fact you're encouraged to check your case status at the official government website here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do
To find out how to check USCIS case status by phone, email or in person, please go to this page.
Copyright © ImmigrationRoad.com Last updated: 03/15/2012