Check USCIS Case Status by Email
Based on USCIS guidance, customers should call the Customer Service Center first when inquiring about case related issues, including checking case status.
Step 1: Contact USCIS national customer service by phone (1-800-375-5283). Record the name and/or ID of the service center representative that you talked to, as well as the date and time of your call. If a confirmation number or referral number was provided, take note of that number too.
SteP 2: If your issue is not resolved within 30 days, you may email the service center that has jurisdiction over your case:
- If your case number starts with WAC, contact California Service Center:
- If your case number starts with EAC, contact Vermont Service Center:
- If your case number starts with LIN, contact Nebraska Service Center:
- If your case number starts with SRC, contact Texas Service Center:
Step 3: If the issue is still not resolved after 21 more days, email the Office of Service Center Operations: SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov. You can expect a response in 10 days after emailing the headquarters.
Since this is a newly established procedure, it is not yet clear if or how well it works.
- Check USCIS case status online
- Check USCIS case status by phone
- Check USCIS case status by email
- Check USCIS case status in person
Copyright © ImmigrationRoad.com Last updated: 09/28/2011